Jan 4, 2019
– Fix for users that were getting crashes for making In-App Purchases.
• Performance APIs
Jan 2, 2019
– Easier access to folders in your photo library.
– Improvements to the App Introduction.
• Photo picker now reveals folders, previously was a power user feature.
• Intro screen was getting stuck when users were swiping on the label
• Intro Arrow was corrected to point towards the direction the user needs to swipe.
Dec 31, 2018
• Performance APIs
Panols II — Dark mode redesign
Panols II is feature packed since the release of 1.0, two years ago.
• Dark mode: redesigned UI from the ground up.
• New photo picker with tall phones in mind.
• Multi-grid splits: more options to split in 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...
• Portrait mode: display more of your pictures.
• Rotate: get the right perspective for your photos.
• Watermarks: brand and copyright your images.
• Metadata: details and descriptions for to your photos.
• Post to Instagram: easy to post with “Copy to instagram.”
Nov 7, 2017
iPhone X is here! Now you can create new Panols on that gorgeous OLED screen!
Bringing edge to edge support on that new iPhone X.
Aside from supporting the big screens, we've also included some tweaks to support iOS 11 and speed up the export of new Panols!
Enjoying Panols, leave us a review and help us continue to improve the app.
PS: Big updates coming soon, stay tuned! :)
• iPhone X Support
• iOS 11 Support
Jan 26, 2017
Get the latest update to get all the available features and improvements!
We've made a few teaks to the way we export Panols and with that, introduced cards explaining what we do every time you hit that "Export" button. Overall, there’s speed improvements and some bug fixes.
Psst, we also support Raw photos from your new iPhone or your greatest camera!
Go out there explore the landscapes around you, capture them and post new Panols on your Instagram account!
Don't forget to Tag @panols and use the #panols hashtag!
• Speed improvements
• Crash fixes
• Intro walkthrough
Dec 17, 2016
Here are some quick fixes to some unintended "features." :) — More features coming soon!
• Fixed: Crash when user selected an iCloud image (offline)
• Added: Manage downloading images from iCloud to use.
• Added: Error dialog when media is not available
Panols 1.0 Release
Panols Allows iPhone Photographers to Share Panorama Shots on Instagram.
Split any photo from your photo library into 3 squares to post into Instagram. With the ability to see metadata information and able to edit and organize your photos with tags, descriptions and titles.
1. Select a photo
2. Split into three
3. Post to Instagram
Panols allows photographers to share the panoramic photos taken with their iPhone, as well as other photos stored in their Photo Library, with Instagram users everywhere. The app takes the Panorama shots stored in the device's Photo Library, and accurately splits the wide-shot into three separate shots, allowing users to take advantage of the Instagram profile display grid to showcase them in their full glory via the social network's standard three-across display view.
Edits to photos sync with your Photo Library without effecting the original.
Don't forget to add the #panols hashtag and tag @panols in your next Panol!